The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program (RRESP) has been introduced to improve access to and completion of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) tertiary education courses for students from regional and remote areas in Australia.
The Scholarship payments will assist the Recipient with the financial costs of attending their institution and undertaking their Eligible Course of Study and Internships.
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program can provide:
Your application will be assessed on two main selection criteria:
1. Financial Need You will need to provide documentary evidence to demonstrate financial need.
2. Capability You must provide a written response describing:
To be eligible, applicants:
* Must be an Australian citizen or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
* Must not have already commenced their Eligible Course of Study
* Must have a permanent home address in a regional or remote area, please see our eligibility criteria<https://www.qtac.edu.au/scholarships/eligibility> for more details.
How to Apply
You can submit your application and supporting documentation below.
Follow these four easy steps to apply:
1. Follow the link to apply
2. Register (so you can start your application and come back later)
3. Complete and submit the application